- comber (sense )
- a person who loafs on beaches or wharves, typically on a South Sea island, living on what he or she can beg or find
- a person who spends time on a beach looking for lost or discarded items, natural specimens, etc. that are useful or interesting
- One who scavenges along beaches or in wharf areas.
- A seaside vacationer.
- A town on Phillip Island in Victoria, Australia.
- One of the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji.
- A mirror made out of seashells may be a great match for your beachcomber bathroom.
- What will the fashionable beachcomber be wearing to the beach this summer?
- Beachcomber: This isn't a semi-rimless style, but the shape of the lenses is similar to that of the Ahi.