The quotient for this problem is 597.
Quotient is the result you get when you divide one number by another number.
When you divide 10 by 5, the number 2 is the example of the quotient.
- the result obtained when one number is divided by another
- the whole-number part of this result
- the fraction indicating this division
- Math. the result obtained when one algebraic expression is divided by another
- the degree to which some characteristic, element, etc. is present: a rise in our population's anxiety quotient
Origin of quotientMiddle English quocient from Classical Latin quoties, quotiens, how often, how many times from quot, how many
The number obtained by dividing one quantity by another. In 45 ÷ 3 = 15, 15 is the quotient.
Origin of quotientMiddle English quocient from Latin quotiēns quotient- how many times from quot how many ; see kwo- in Indo-European roots.
- not quite
From Latin quotiens, from quoties