- Psychotic is defined as someone or something mentally disturbed.
- A person who is schizophrenic is an example of someone who would be described as psychotic.
- Stalking your ex-boyfriend and showing up at his house at all hours is an example of behavior that would be described as psychotic.
- The definition of a psychotic is a person who is crazy.
A schizophrenic girl is an example of a psychotic.
- of, or having the nature of, a psychosis
- having a psychosis
a person who has a psychosis
Of, relating to, or affected by psychosis.
A person affected by psychosis.
Origin of psychoticpsych(osis) + –otic.
(comparative more psychotic, superlative most psychotic)
- Of, related to, or suffering from psychosis.
- A person affected by psychosis.