- Psychotic is defined as someone or something mentally disturbed.
- A person who is schizophrenic is an example of someone who would be described as psychotic.
- Stalking your ex-boyfriend and showing up at his house at all hours is an example of behavior that would be described as psychotic.
- The definition of a psychotic is a person who is crazy.
A schizophrenic girl is an example of a psychotic.
- of, or having the nature of, a psychosis
- having a psychosis
- psychotically adverb
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Origin: psych(osis) + -otic.
- psy·chotˈi·cal·ly adverb
psychotic - Medical Definition