Origin of dementedpast participle of dement
The demented scientist created a formula to turn his control subject into a monster.
An example of demented is the character Dr. Frankenstein from the novel Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
- Suffering from dementia.
- Informal Crazy or foolish.
(comparative more demented, superlative most demented)
- simple past tense and past participle of dement
- Since recasts of old parts with new actors is a common soap opera staple, ATWT fans were equal parts worried and excited that the demented Julia Lindsay was returning to town.
- You'll be gliding like seaward wizards on a magic carpet ride propelled by Poseidon, fueled by the wind like demented modern-day Vikings from another dimension.
- But, while he continues demented, he cannot judge of the visions which he sees or the words which he utters....