- reproduction or multiplication, as of a plant or animal
- a spreading, as of ideas, customs, etc.
- When a plant or animal reproduces, this is an example of propagation.
- When an idea or a trend spreads to a new area, this is an example of propagation.
- Multiplication or increase, as by natural reproduction.
- The process of spreading to a larger area or greater number; dissemination.
- Physics The act or process of propagating, especially the process by which a disturbance, such as the motion of electromagnetic or sound waves, is transmitted through a medium such as air or water.
- the multiplication or natural increase in a population
- the dissemination of something to a larger area or greater number
- (physics) the act of propagating, especially the movement of a wave
- (genetics) the elongation part of transcription
- (religion) winning new converts
- some degree of success in the spread of propaganda
propagation - Computer Definition
The movement of waves, such as electromagnetic waves, through a medium or through free space.
The transmission (spreading) of signals from one place to another.