- Reproduction is defined as the creation of a copy of something, a copy of something, or the act of sexual intercourse to create an offspring.
An example of a reproduction is a copied drawing.
- a reproducing or being reproduced
- something made by reproducing; copy, close imitation, duplication, etc.
- the process, sexual or asexual, by which animals and plants produce new individuals
- The act of reproducing or the condition or process of being reproduced.
- Something reproduced, especially in the faithfulness of its resemblance to the form and elements of the original: a fine reproduction of a painting by Matisse.
- Biology The sexual or asexual process by which organisms generate new individuals of the same kind; procreation.
(countable and uncountable, plural reproductions)