- a perforating or being perforated
- a hole made by piercing, ulceration, etc.
- any of a series of holes punched or drilled, as between postage stamps on a sheet
- A hole or series of holes punched or bored through something, especially a hole in a series, separating sections in a sheet or roll.
- a. The act of perforating.b. The state of being perforated.
- the act of perforating or the state of being perforated
- any opening in a solid object
- (medicine) an abnormal opening in an organ, such as a rupture
- a series of holes punched through something in order to assist in separating parts
- (mathematics) that portion of a surface that remains after an open disk is removed from it