- a perforating or being perforated
- a hole made by piercing, ulceration, etc.
- any of a series of holes punched or drilled, as between postage stamps on a sheet
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- A hole or series of holes punched or bored through something, especially a hole in a series, separating sections in a sheet or roll.
- a. The act of perforating.b. The state of being perforated.
perforation - Medical Definition
- The act of perforating or the state of being perforated.
- An abnormal opening in a hollow organ or viscus, as one made by rupture or injury.