- plural form of orange
- He'd still rather be humoring Sasha and eating his oranges than sitting in the damned cell!
- The sun was brilliant, the pinks and oranges – combined with the multiple shades of blue sky as it lightened – creating a vision beyond that of any dream.
- But the strip of coast between the Apennines and the sea, known as the Riviera of Genoa, is not only extremely favourable to the growth of olives, but produces oranges and lemons in abundance, while even the aloe, the cactus and the palm flourish in many places.
- "The answer is apples and oranges to me," Quinn said.
- Lemons yield continuously through the year, but like oranges, not much has yet been done with them commercially.