This woman is well oiled.
oiled definition by Webster's New World
oiled definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Treated or covered with oil: “Seventy percent of eagle nests in the oiled area failed to produce live chicks” (Timothy Egan).
- Slang Intoxicated; drunk.
Variant of oil
- any of various kinds of greasy, combustible substances obtained from animal, vegetable, and mineral sources: oils are liquid at ordinary temperatures and soluble in certain organic solvents, as ether, but not in water
- any of various substances having the consistency of oil
- oil color
- oil painting
- Informal smooth, hypocritical flattery
Origin: Middle English oile ; from Old French ; from Classical Latin oleum, oil, olive oil ; from Classical Greek elaion, (olive) oil, akin to elaia, olive
- to smear, lubricate, or supply with oil
- to bribe: chiefly in
- oiled adjective