This man is gassed.
- The definition of gassed is slang for drunk or intoxicated, or for being out of energy.
- Being drunk from drinking two bottles of wine by yourself is an example of being gassed.
- A runner's feeling after running a half marathon is an example of gassed.
- Gassed is defined as having killed with or exposed to poisonous gas.
Having fumigated a house to kill fleas is an example of gassed.
Drunk or intoxicated.
- simple past tense and past participle of gas
- Gassed. Everyone hiding inside the mountain.
- Greene gassed everyone in the mountain and intended to take over the Peak and use it as a base of operations for his people to use as they took over the eastern half of the US.
- A considerable business is done with European countries in doubled yarns and in fine counts of Egyptian, including "gassed" yarns, which are also sent intermittently to Japan.