- the quality or condition of being nothing or not existing; nonexistence or extinction
- lack of value, worth, meaning, etc.; uselessness, emptiness, insignificance, etc.
- unconsciousness or death
- anything that is nonexistent, worthless, insignificant, useless, etc.
- The condition or quality of being nothing; nonexistence.
- Empty space; a void.
- Lack of consequence; insignificance.
- Something inconsequential or insignificant.
(usually uncountable, plural nothingnesses)
From nothing +"Ž -ness.