- in a normal manner
- under normal circumstances; ordinarily
(comparative more normally, superlative most normally)
- Under normal conditions or circumstances; usually; most of the time
- Normally, I eat breakfast at 6am, but today, I got up late and didn't eat until 9.
- In the expected or customary manner.
- Lisa ate normally, until she realised that she was late for choir, when she sped up.
- To a usual or customary extent or degree.
- He was abnormally agitated, she only normally so.
- (mathematics, statistics) In the manner of a variable with a Gaussian distribution.
normal +"Ž -ly