Frequently is defined as something that occurs often or at frequent intervals.
When you go shopping every day, this is an example of a situation where you go shopping frequently.
At frequent intervals; often.
(comparative more frequently, superlative most frequently)
frequent + -ly
- Martha and Betsy spoke frequently on the phone.
- I went there frequently to observe their habits.
- Frequently he was too poor to pay the expenses of his own table.
- Frequently everything did go wrong.
- Drinking plenty of water and resting frequently will help to expedite your recovery from the flu.