Nevertheless is defined as however or in spite of.
An example of nevertheless is continuing on a job search despite dozens of rejections.
in spite of that; however; nonetheless: often used as a conjunctive adverb
sometimes written never the less
In spite of that; nonetheless; however: a small, nevertheless fatal error.
- My salary is really low, nevertheless I find the work incredibly rewarding.
- In New South Wales and Queensland there were still a large number of persons opposed to the measure, which was nevertheless carried in both colonies.
- It was an old song, but nevertheless it was a favorite when they performed it.
- She was loud and obnoxious; nevertheless, I found her fun to be around.
- The economy was poor this year, nevertheless our sales were strong.