- The definition of mystical is having a spiritual or mysterious reality.
An example of something mystical is the ability to communicate with the dead.
mystical definition by Webster's New World
- spiritually significant or symbolic; allegorical
- of mystics or mysticism; esp., relating to or based on intuition, contemplation, or meditation of a spiritual nature
- mystic ()
- Rare mysterious; enigmatic
mystical definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of or having a spiritual reality or import not apparent to the intelligence or senses.
- Of, relating to, or stemming from direct communion with ultimate reality or God: a mystical religion.
- Enigmatic; obscure: mystical theories about the securities market.
- Of or relating to mystic rites or practices.
- Unintelligible; cryptic.
- mysˈti·cal·ly adverb
- mysˈti·cal·ness noun