The definition of mystical is having a spiritual or mysterious reality.
An example of something mystical is the ability to communicate with the dead.
- spiritually significant or symbolic; allegorical
- of mystics or mysticism; esp., relating to or based on intuition, contemplation, or meditation of a spiritual nature
- mystic (adjective)
- mysterious; enigmatic
- Of, relating to, or stemming from mysticism or immediate understanding of spiritual matters, especially when experienced as direct communion with God: a mystical trance; a mystical treatise.
- Symbolic or allegorical, especially with regard to spirituality: a mystical interpretation of a parable.
- a. Awe-inspiring or mysterious: “Had his dabbling in the unknown awakened a liking for more mystical sounds, the magical conjuring of sea upon the shore?” ( Daphne du Maurier )b. Believed or maintained with awe or deep respect, especially when contrary to or lacking factual evidence: mystical theories about the securities market.
- Of or relating to mystic rites or practices: stones arranged in a mystical circle.
(comparative more mystical, superlative most mystical)
From mystic +"Ž -al