The definition of multitudinous is many, or with many parts.adjective
An example of multitudinous is the description of a crowd in a 50-person maximum capacity room with 60 people inside.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- very numerous; many
- consisting of many parts, elements etc.; manifold
- Rare holding a multitude; crowded
Origin: < L multitudo (gen. multitudinis), multitude + -ous
- multitudinously adverb
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Very numerous; existing in great numbers.
- Consisting of many parts.
- Populous; crowded.
Origin: From Latin multitūdō, multitūdin-, multitude; see multitude.
- mulˌti·tuˈdi·nous·ly adverb
- mulˌti·tudˈin·ous·ness noun