- Misconduct is improper or unacceptable behavior or wrongdoing or the mismanagement or abuse of your position.
When you lie or engage in other bad behavior, this is an example of misconduct.
- To misconduct is to manage badly, or to behave improperly.
An example of misconduct is to mismanage an investigation by not considering all alternatives.
- to manage badly or dishonestly
- to conduct (oneself) improperly
- unlawful, bad, or dishonest management, esp. by a governmental or military official; specif., malfeasance
- willfully improper behavior
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a. Behavior not conforming to prevailing standards or laws; impropriety.b. The act or an instance of adultery.
- Dishonest or bad management, especially by persons entrusted or engaged to act on another's behalf.
- Deliberate wrongdoing, especially by government or military officials.
- To mismanage.
- To behave (oneself) improperly.