- designating or of an American Indian language family of Central America, consisting of about 25 languages, including Maya, Huastec, and Yucatec
- Maya ()
- a member of any of the Indian peoples that speak a Mayan language
- the Mayan family of languages
- A Maya.
- A linguistic stock of Central America that includes Quiché and Yucatec.
Of or relating to the Maya, their culture, or the Mayan linguistic stock.
c. 250–500 ad Mayan incense burner
- Of, or relating to the Maya people of Central America.
- A Maya
- A Mayan language