Origin of maladroitFr: see mal- and adroit
- The definition of maladroit is awkward or showing a lack of skills.
An example of a maladroit person is an employee who cannot accomplish the simplest tasks of the job.
- Maladroit is defined as a person with a lack of skills.
An example of a maladroit is a person who cannot perform even very simple tasks.
Origin of maladroitFrench mal- mal- adroit adroit ; see adroit .
(comparative more maladroit, superlative most maladroit)
- Somebody who is inept, or lacking in skill, or talent.
- Weezer's own website, Weezer.com features fan submitted versions of tabs for albums up to Maladroit.
- - a sensualist but no fool - received the maladroit and almost insolent inquiry Trojan est-il content?
- They were maladroit enough to attack him on his least vulnerable side, summoning him before the privy council to answer to a charge of receiving bribes in the administration of justice.