- a person or thing that traces lines or stripes
- a steamship, passenger airplane, etc. in regular service for a specific line
- Informal, Baseball line drive
- a cosmetic applied in a fine line, as along the eyelid or, in the theater, to accentuate a natural line in the face
- a person who makes or attaches linings
- a lining or something that suggests a lining by fitting inside something else: a helmet liner
- the covering, originally the sleeve (noun) and later, usually, the jacket (noun), of a long-playing record
- One that draws or makes lines.
- A large commercial ship or airplane, especially one carrying passengers on a regular route.
- Baseball A line drive.
- One that makes or puts in linings.
- a. A lining.b. Material used as a lining.
- A jacket for a phonograph record.
- Someone who fits a lining to something.
- a liner of shoes
- A removable cover or lining
- I threw out the trash can liner.
- The pamphlet which is contained inside an album of music or movie
- Does it have the lyrics in the liner notes?
- A lining within the cylinder of a steam engine, in which the piston works and between which and the outer shell of the cylinder a space is left to form a steam jacket.
- A slab on which small pieces of marble, tile, etc., are fastened for grinding.
From line (verb).
From line (noun).
- (astronomy) low ionization nuclear emission line region