A play used to restart play in Rugby after the ball has gone over the sideline, in which forwards of both teams line up in two lines parallel to the goal line and at least one meter apart, and a player on the team not responsible for putting the ball out of bounds flings the ball between the lines.
- (rugby) a set piece where the hooker throws the ball into play between a row of players from each team.
- (rugby) the line of players in a lineout
- (baseball) an out produced by catching a line drive
(plural line outs)
- an audio jack that produces an unamplified signal
- Alternative form of lineout.
- Alternative form of line-out.