- Alternative spelling of lineup.
(third-person singular simple present lines up, present participle lining up, simple past and past participle lined up)
- (engineering) to put in alignment; to put in correct adjustment for smooth running
- To put things in a line
- (intransitive) To get into a line
- (intransitive, sports) To start a game in a certain position on the playing field.
- To make arrangements for an event.
- A number of famous actors and musicians have been lined up for the celebrations.
- To support a group or movement.