A kick ass sports car.
An example of kick ass is a great new sports car.
- having a strong effect on someone or something; forceful; powerful
- exceptionally good; spectacular, impressive, etc.
- Alternative spelling of kick-ass.
- kick ass
(third-person singular simple present kicks ass, present participle kicking ass, simple past and past participle kicked ass)
- (idiomatic, US, Canada, colloquial) To be very impressive.
- The Mega Man X soundtrack really kicks ass!
- (idiomatic, US, Canada, colloquial) To beat someone in a competition, fight, or other situation.
- You will kick his ass with your improved serve.
- (idiomatic, US, Canada, colloquial) To beat someone in a fight.
- (slang) Used to express happiness or a feeling of accomplishment.
- Kick ass! I just got my friend to stop playing that stupid song!