- simple past tense and past participle of journey
Journeyed is defined as to have traveled from one place to another.
An example of journeyed is to have gone on a trip around five countries in Europe.
- In September 1660 Mary journeyed to England.
- After three days at sea the traders landed, possibly on the west coast of Gaul, and journeyed for twenty-eight days through a desert.
- Emerging from his solitude Rienzi journeyed to Prague, which he reached in July 1350, and threw himself upon the protection of the emperor Charles IV.
- Forrest and his party safely crossed the entire extent of Western Australia, and entering South Australia struck the overland telegraph line at Peake station, and, after resting, journeyed south to Adelaide.
- A ship of an English squadron which was trying First to reach China by the North-East passage, entered the relations northern Dvina, and her captain, Richard Chancellor, with journeyed to Moscow in quest of opportunities for trade.