- The definition of intuitive is something done with from instinct, or something that is easy-to-use.
- When a piece of computer software just makes sense and is easy to use, this is an example of software that would be described asintuitive.
- When a mother just senses that something is wrong with her child, this is an example of anintuitive feeling.
intuitive definition by Webster's New World
- having to do with intuition
- having, or perceiving by, intuition
- that is or can be perceived by intuition: an intuitive truth
Origin: Midieval Latin intuitivus ; from Classical Latin intuitus
intuitive definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of, relating to, or arising from intuition.
- Known or perceived through intuition. See Synonyms at instinctive.
- Possessing or demonstrating intuition.
- in·tuˈi·tive·ly adverb
- in·tuˈi·tive·ness noun