- An example of something inaugural is the first charity event of an organization.
- An example of something inaugural is a ball for the newly-elected president.
The definition of inaugural is the first or a celebration of a president taking office.
- of an inauguration
- that begins a series; first
Origin of inauguralFrench
- a speech made at an inauguration
- an inauguration
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of an inauguration.
- Initial; first: the inaugural issue of a magazine.
- An inauguration.
- A speech given by a person being formally inducted into office.