Variant of graphic
- describing or described in realistic and vivid detail; vivid
- of the graphic arts
- of handwriting; used or expressed in handwriting
- written, inscribed, or recorded in letters of the alphabet, meaningful symbols, etc.
- having markings suggestive of written or printed characters: graphic granite
- of graphs or diagrams
- shown by graphs or diagrams
Origin: L graphicus < Gr graphikos, capable of painting or drawing, of writing < graphē, a drawing, writing < graphein, to write, orig., scratch, incise < IE base *gerebh- > carve, crab
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.