(third-person singular simple present goes together, present participle going together, simple past went together, past participle gone together)
- (idiomatic) Of two people, to be in a relationship
- Everybody knows now that Richard and Betsy go together.
- (literally) Of two people, to accompany each other (e.g. to an event).
- Should we go separate, or should we go together?
- (idiomatic) Of two or more things, to correspond or fit well
- Purple and blue are two colors that go together well.
- (idiomatic) To be inseparable; to go hand in hand.
- Exercise and sweat often go together.