inseparable[in sep′ə rə bəl, -sep′rə-]
- The definition of inseparable is very close or not able to be parted.
An example of inseparable used as an adjective is in the sentence, "Those two girls are inseparable," which means that those two girls spend pretty much all of their time together.
- Impossible to separate or part: inseparable pieces of rock.
- Very closely associated; constant: inseparable companions.
- in·sep′a·ra·bil′i·ty, in·sep′a·ra·ble·ness
(comparative more inseparable, superlative most inseparable)
- Unable to be separated. Bound together permanently.
- separable（able to be separated）
- unannexable（unable to be annexed）
- uncombinable（unable to be combined）