(third-person singular simple present fridges, present participle fridging, simple past and past participle fridged)
Probably imitatory; compare frig.
- A refrigerator.
Abbreviation of refrigerator
- (dated) Alternative form of fridge (refrigerat)
- Not much here, the fridge is empty.
- I should have something in the fridge and then we can go get some real food.
- She attached the prescriptions to the fridge with another cartoon magnet and smoothed out the paperwork she'd been given from the police station.
- Jule's mate, Yully, was frozen before the open fridge, her eyes wide and red curls bound loosely at her neck.
- She moved to the fridge and opened it, still starving.