- The definition of a frig is a British word for a refrigerator.
An example of a frig is where a person keeps produce, dairy and bread.
- Frig means to have sex, or to act foolishly or cheat.
- An example of frig is to sleep with someone.
- An example of frig is to copy someone's answers on a test.
verbfrigged frigged, frig·ging, frigs Vulgar Slang
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To perform an act of masturbation on.
- To have sexual intercourse.
- To masturbate.
Origin of frigMiddle English, to quiver, possibly from Old French friquer, to rub, from Latin fricāre.
(third-person singular simple present frigs, present participle frigging, simple past and past participle frigged)
- (intransitive) to masturbate
- She never forgot the day she was caught frigging herself in the library.
- (intransitive) to fuck (misapplied euphemism)
- Come on honey, let’s frig.
- (intransitive) to mess or muck (about, around etc.)
- Be sensible, you’re just frigging about now.
- (intransitive) to make a temporary alteration to something, to fudge, to manipulate
- The system wasn't working but I've frigged the data and it's usable now.
- an act of frigging
- A temporary modification to a piece of equipment to change the way it operates (usually away from as originally designed)
- I had to put a couple of frigs across the switch relays but it works now
- a fuck
- I don’t give a frig!
From Middle English friggen (“to quiver”), perhaps from Old English *frygian (“to rub, caress”), related to Old English frēogan, frīgan (“to love, release, embrace, caress”), frīge (pl., “love”). More at free.
- a fridge