- The definition of a frig is a British word for a refrigerator.
An example of a frig is where a person keeps produce, dairy and bread.
- Frig means to have sex, or to act foolishly or cheat.
- An example of frig is to sleep with someone.
- An example of frig is to copy someone's answers on a test.
- to engage in sexual intercourse with: somewhat vulgar
- to cheat, trick, etc.
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
verb frigged frigged, frig·ging, frigs Vulgar Slang verb, transitive
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To perform an act of masturbation on.
- To have sexual intercourse.
- To masturbate.
Origin: Middle English, to quiver, possibly from Old French friquer, to rub, from Latin fricāre.