- a freestyle competition
- Swimming a race in which contestants may use any stroke but most use the crawl
- a style of wrestling in which any hold or throw is allowed
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a. A swimming event or leg of an event in which the contestants may choose any stroke.b. The crawl.
- A competition, as in figure skating, skiing, or surfing, in which any maneuver or movement is allowed and competitors are judged on their artistic expression, acrobatic skill, and athletic expertise.
- A style of wrestling in which all noninjurious holds or tactics are permitted.
- freeˈstyleˌ adverb & adj.
- freeˈstylˌer noun
freestyle - Computer Definition
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.