(comparative more folding, superlative most folding)
- Designed to fold; as a folding bed, a folding chair, etc.
- The action of folding; a fold.
- The keeping of sheep in enclosures on arable land, etc.
- (computing, programming) Code folding: a source code display technique that can hide the contents of methods, classes, etc. for easier navigation.
- (geology) the deformation of the Earth's crust in response to slow lateral compression.
- (slang) Paper money, as opposed to coins.
- Present participle of fold.