everywhere[ev′rē hwer′, -wer′]
in or to every place
In any or every place; in all places. See Usage Note at everyplace.
- In or to all locations under discussion.
- He delivers the mail everywhere on this street.
- We went everywhere at the school - we talked to all the teachers in their classrooms.
- (colloquial) In or to a few or more locations.
- We went to Europe last year and went everywhere: Berlin, Paris, London, and Madrid.
- When I shop for shoes, I like to look everywhere.
- I've looked everywhere in the house and still can't find my glasses.