A passage or opening by which to enter.
- A condo or townhouse, meaning that you have a private entryway, but your house is physically, on one or both sides, attached to another house or houses.
- Use rugs or mats at the entryway or wherever spills are likely, but do not use mats with rubber backing - the backing can damage the floor.
- What does your entryway look like when the kids come in from playing outside or you get caught in the rain and come into the house soaked?
- If you have to trim the ending rows, don't let them fall in the center of the room or in the direct line of sight from an entryway.
- Attach a few to a welcome wreath, place several in a vase near the entryway or lay them along a windowsill for a pretty display.