Origin of deluxeFr, literally , of luxury
A deluxe bathroom.
- The definition of deluxe is very high quality, luxurious or elegant.
An example of deluxe is a high end blender.
- Deluxe is defined as something done in a classy and elegant way.
An example of deluxe is sleeping in very high count bed sheets; sleeping deluxe.
also de luxe
Origin of deluxeFrench de luxe of luxury de of luxe luxury
(comparative more deluxe, superlative most deluxe)
- Being very fine in quality or luxurious.
- Also known colloquially as OpenTTD for short, Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe is a business simulation game that will look familiar to anyone who has played any of the tycoon-style games in the past, like Zoo Tycoon and Rollercoaster Tycoon.
- Prestige Adult Captain Jack Sparrow Costume: This costume is a variation of the Deluxe costume with the addition of tri-corner hat, wig, a dark brown jacket falling almost to the knees, a waist sash with ornamentation and the boot tops.
- Zhu Zhu pets deluxe city sky mall set includes two hamsters, a Metro Lift Elevator, Mall Pet Shop, Overpass Tunnels, U-turn, Y-intersection, Red Sports Car with garage, either a Fashion Boutique or Hair Salon, and a Movie Theater.
- The gifts can include full retail size products of cosmetics and skin care, limited edition specialty items, or deluxe sample sizes perfect for testing out a new product or stashing in your carry-on bag during your next vacation.
- The filmmakers will make that DVD available, but know that they are very likely also planning an even bigger release several months down the line, anticipating that you will like it so much, you'll want this deluxe edition.