nounpl. -·per·sons or -·peo·ple
The definition of a craftsperson is a very skilled worker in the manual arts.
An example is a person who makes hand blown glass sculptures.
A craftsman or a craftswoman.
(plural craftspersons or craftspeople)
- There are many patterns for making wings, although if you are not a skilled craftsperson and have a particular elaborate design in mind, you might try a site like Your Fantasy Costume to find designers who specialize in wings.
- In fact, a skilled bead craftsperson could thread together a beautiful body made from these delicate beads to use as an example for a tattoo artist.
- Of course, even if you buy a quilted duffle ready-made, it is a bag whose look immediately suggests a serious craftsperson.
- Quilting fat quarters gives the craftsperson the opportunity to use many fabrics with very little, if any, waste.
- If you don't know, the craftsperson can usually offer advice and suggestions.