When the police department and a politician work together to get a new crime bill passed, this is an example of a collaboration between the police department and the politician.
- (uncountable) The act of collaborating.
- Collaboration can be a useful part of the creative process.
- (countable) A production or creation made by collaborating.
- The husband-and-wife artists will release their new collaboration in June this year.
- (uncountable) Treasonous cooperation.
- He has been charged with collaboration.