- Alternative spelling of bitch slap.
(third-person singular simple present bitch-slaps, present participle bitch-slapping, simple past and past participle bitch-slapped)
(plural bitch slaps)
- (slang, vulgar) An open-handed slap to the face; .
- The term has different connotations for different speakers; it is often used to refer to an especially strong or completely unexpected slap, but some speakers consider bitch slap to refer only to a weak slap (expressing mild contempt, as though the person being slapped is too weak to be given a strong slap). This would distinguish it from the stronger pimp slap.
- Due to the inclusion of the word bitch, this term is often considered misogynistic.
(third-person singular simple present bitch slaps, present participle bitch slapping, simple past and past participle bitch slapped)
- Alternative spelling of bitch-slap.