- The definition of a bitch is a female dog.
An example of bitch is a dog that gives birth to puppies.
- Bitch is defined as a slang word for a mean or aggressive woman.
An example of bitch is a woman who slaps another woman for no reason.
- Bitch means something that is a unpleasant or difficult to do.
An example of bitch is loading manure on to a truck.
A bitch with her puppies.
bitch definition by Webster's New World
- the female of the dog, wolf, fox, etc.
- Archaic a lewd or promiscuous woman
- Slang a woman regarded as malicious, bad-tempered, or aggressive: a term of contempt
- Slang anything especially unpleasant or difficult
- ☆ Slang a complaint
Origin: Middle English bicche ; from Old English bicce; akin to Old Norse bikkja
Origin: ? infl. by botchto bungle: usually with up
- to behave spitefully or angrily toward
bitch definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- A female canine animal, especially a dog.
- Offensive a. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.b. A lewd woman.c. A man considered to be weak or contemptible.
- Slang A complaint.
- Slang Something very unpleasant or difficult.
Origin: Middle English bicche, from Old English bicce.