The definition of a bitch is a female dog.noun
An example of bitch is a dog that gives birth to puppies.
Bitch is defined as a slang word for a mean or aggressive woman.noun
An example of bitch is a woman who slaps another woman for no reason.
Bitch means something that is a unpleasant or difficult to do.noun
An example of bitch is loading manure on to a truck.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- the female of the dog, wolf, fox, etc.
- Archaic a lewd or promiscuous woman
- Slang a woman regarded as malicious, bad-tempered, or aggressive: a term of contempt
- Slang anything especially unpleasant or difficult
- ☆ Slang a complaint
Origin: ME bicche < OE bicce; akin to ON bikkja
Origin: ? infl. by botchto bungle: usually with up
- to behave spitefully or angrily toward
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- A female canine animal, especially a dog.
- Offensive a. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.b. A lewd woman.c. A man considered to be weak or contemptible.
- Slang A complaint.
- Slang Something very unpleasant or difficult.
Origin: Middle English bicche, from Old English bicce.