Bespoke is a custom made shirt.
The definition of bespoke is clothing made-to-order or the making of custom clothing.
A shirt that is made-to-order and sewn for its wearer is an example of something that would be described as bespoke.
- custom or custom-made
- making or made to order
Past tense and a past participle of bespeak.
- Custom-made. Said especially of clothes.
- Making or selling custom-made clothes: a bespoke tailor.
- (archaic) simple past tense and past participle of bespeak
- Individually or custom made.
- Relating to someone who makes custom-made products, especially clothing items.