A woman gets a tailor-made wedding dress.
- The definition of tailor-made is made specifically for someone or for a specific purpose.
- An example of tailor-made is a wedding dress that the bride sketched herself.
- An example of tailor-made is a book written only for a very specific audience.
- Tailor-made is defined as something that is designed for a specific person or audience.
An example of tailor-made is a custom wedding gown.
made by or as by a tailor; specif.,
- having trim, simple lines; tailored
- as if made to meet particular conditions: we found a sofa tailor-made for our small apartment
- Made by a tailor.
- Perfectly fitted to a condition, preference, or purpose; made or as if made to order: tailor-made renovations.
A garment made by a tailor.