Backstage at a theatre.Licensed from iStockPhoto
- situated backstage
- of or relating to the life of people in show business
- of or relating to secret or private activities or dealings
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In or toward the area behind the performing space in a theater, especially the area comprising the dressing rooms.
- In secret; privately.
- Of, relating to, occurring in, or situated behind the performing area of a theater.
- Concealed from the public; private.