- furnished or covered with an arch or arches
- having the form of an arch; curved
- Forming an arch or a curve like that of an arch.
- Provided, made, or covered with an arch.
- His arched back ached from the constant strain.
- Lacing fingers behind her neck, she arched back, feeling the muscles in her back stretch.
- The passages were all cut in a closegrained stone, and are very narrow, with arched ceilings, running very irregularly, and ramifying in all direc tions.
- He eased into her body at first then made love to her hungrily, relentlessly pushing her deeper into the haze of pleasure and desire, until she arched beneath him, her body on the verge of shattering.
- He arched a silver brow.
- She arched an eyebrow at him.