- The definition of all around is having many talents or able to do many things.
A person who can play baseball, basketball and soccer well is an example of an all around good athlete.
- All around is defined as comprehensive or complete.
A person who has courses in many aspects of their chosen subject is an example of having an all around education.
- In all or most respects: We had an all-around good time.
- Comprehensive in extent or depth: a good all-around education.
- Able to do many things well; versatile: an all-around athlete.
- able to do many or all things well
- comprehensive in extent
From all- +"Ž around.
- This is great for posture, back safety and other areas not related to aesthetics, so think of it as an all-around good habit to give your abs at least one good workout per week.
- With seven-time, All-Around World Champion bull rider Ty Murray teaching the stars about the finer points of holding on for dear life, it would seem that most would walk away with only minor bumps and bruises.
- Although many girls opt for their favorite collegiate/professional team or a general all-around sports theme like those featured above, some like to have kids sports bedding with more of a feminine touch.
- People like to have enough comforter to be able to either roll themselves up in it or to share with another person, so you may want to buy a comforter that can do double duty as an all-around blanket.
- Depending upon your personal preference, you can purchase your maternity bottoms in no belly, under belly, mid-belly, classic belly, miracle belly, or all-around belly styles.