- The definition of all around is having many talents or able to do many things.
A person who can play baseball, basketball and soccer well is an example of an all around good athlete.
- All around is defined as comprehensive or complete.
A person who has courses in many aspects of their chosen subject is an example of having an all around education.
- In all or most respects: We had an all-around good time.
- Comprehensive in extent or depth: a good all-around education.
- Able to do many things well; versatile: an all-around athlete.
- able to do many or all things well
- comprehensive in extent
From all- +"Ž around.