- a person who views a scene, exhibit, film, TV show, etc.; spectator
- an optical device for individual viewing of slides, filmstrips, etc.
- One that views, especially an onlooker or spectator.
- Any of various optical devices used to facilitate the viewing of photographic transparencies by illuminating or magnifying them.
- A person who watches television or movies: viewers of prime-time shows; viewers of action movies.
viewer - Computer Definition
(1) A program that renders the contents of a digital file on screen. Also called a "browser," viewers may be stand-alone programs or components within a larger application. For audio and video formats, media players are used. See file viewer, graphics viewer, newsreader and media player.
(2) A person who looks at an image or watches a movie.