- having the form of a vault; arched
- built with an arched roof; having a vault
- Simple past tense and past participle of vault.
- The church, however, was almost wholly reconstructed in the Perpendicular period, and is a fine example of that style, the interior gaining in beauty from the scheme of colour-decoration in the choir, while the magnificent stone-vaulted roof with fan tracery, extending throughout the church, excepting the south transept, is unsurpassed.
- Darian ran to the wall of the orchard and vaulted over.
- She vaulted over a low stone wall, landing with a crunch in the dead grass on the other side.
- The chapel, the only remnant of the palace, is a beautiful Decorated structure with a vaulted crypt, itself above groundlevel.
- The circular vaulted keep erected by Earl William Marshal (c. 1200), remains almost intact.