This is unpleasant.
- Going to the dentist to get a tooth pulled is an example of something that would be described as unpleasant.
- A sullen and snappy teenager is an example of someone who would be described as unpleasant.
The definition of unpleasant is something or someone that causes displeasure or discomfort.
Not pleasing; disagreeable.
From un- +"Ž pleasant.
- Let's not think of unpleasant things right now.
- I can make it unpleasant for you.
- It would be an excellent opportunity to get out of this house with its unpleasant memories.
- The trip to Fayetteville wasn't as unpleasant as she had anticipated.
- There was an unpleasant Englishman who declared in 1699 that he found" Money Their God, and Large Possessions the only Heaven they Covet."