- a series or system of tubes
- material in the form of a tube
- a piece or length of tube
- the activity or sport of floating down a stream or river in a large inner tube
- a. Tubes considered as a group.b. A system of tubes.c. A piece or length of tube.
- Tubular fabric, such as that used for making pillowcases.
- The activity of riding an inner tube or other inflated device for fun or relaxation, as in a stream, down a snow-covered hill, or towed behind a motorboat in a body of water.
- Present participle of tube.