- a person or thing regarded with anger, contempt, etc.
- an interjection used to express surprise, annoyance, etc.
son of a bitchson of a bitch
- Son of a bitch is defined as a curse word or vulgar expression used to express frustration and anger.
When you slam your hand in the door, this is an example of a situation where you might say "son of a bitch!"
- The definition of a son of a bitch is a term used to describe someone who has done something bad, displeasing or angering.
When your friend steals from you, this is an example of a situation where you might consider your friend to be a son of a bitch.
son of a bitch
son of a bitch
nounpl. sons of bitches
(plural sons of bitches)
- (pejorative, slang) An objectionable person.
- “My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son of a bitch." "” attributed to various people, such as Jack Nicholson and Richard Jeni
- (pejorative, slang) Any objectionable thing.
- "This son of a bitch won't move!" Marty exclaimed as he grappled with the supermarket cart.
- (pejorative, slang) Alternative spelling of son of a bitch.
- Jeffrey Byrne had contacted his wife and like a fool she was going off somewhere to meet the son-of-a-bitch.
- The conniving old son-of-a-bitch had probably told her the soft jazz was his choice and the barnyard music Dean's.
- He would never tell her, but be damned if that son-of-a-bitch would get away with hurting and using her that way.
- He was a nasty son-of-a-bitch.
- Vinnie, you son-of-a-bitch, you'll be a dead man if I catch up to you!